There is one paragraph in Steve Jobs commencement address delivered to Stanford I’ll never for get is this “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become, but it is quite true.” this words really did it for me.
The following quotes changed the way I viewed life.
(5) Design is not just want it looks like and feel like. Design is how it works.
(4) Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick, Don’t lose faith.
(3) Things don’t have to change the world to be important
(2) And no, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
(1) We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.