This is the third mail I’m sharing today, wow I’m on fire. Enjoy it!
Looking to join an exciting startup in the education space as a developer or tech associate?
Learn about this opportunity below and get in touch with the Adwene team with a resume and cover letter.
Looking for a challenge? Love having an impact? Excited about the prospect of developing web and mobile applications for innovative instructional models?
This position offers amazing opportunities for technology experts who are interested in using technology to transform education and instruction in Africa; from corporate training for young professionals to school lessons for pre-college students.
Adwene Learning is a diversified education services provider focused on revolutionizing corporate and academic talent development in Africa. We seek to prove that growth and development can be accelerated in Africa through strategic and innovative educational approaches and models. Our main areas of service are in corporate talent development, K-12 services and educational consulting.
The Technology Associate will:
· Analyze and develop innovative and cutting-edge website and mobile applications
· Structure and design eLearning programs for various sectors
· Help build out the office’s technology infrastructure
· Sense of adventure and entrepreneurial mindset
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Information Systems
· Experience in a technical role preferred
· Interest in education
· Familiar with web content production
· Experience with learning content management systems
· Experience with relational database and SQL
· Experience in any of the following object-oriented languages Ruby, Python, Objective-C, Java, or Smalltalk
· Experience or interest developing mobile applications
· Experience providing technical analysis, estimates, task breakdown, and execution of business requests
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
ROLLING DEADLINE until JUNE 17, 2012
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Technology Associate Application in the Subject Line.